Miss Bowie and Mrs Metcalfe would like to say a warm welcome to both our new starters and our January returners. We hope that both you and your child enjoy this next year as they prepare for “big school”, we certainly will!
As there are so many things going on at this time of year; the bullet points below are just a reminder in case you’ve forgotten anything:
- Morning sessions last from 8.30 – 11.30 and afternoon sessions last from 12.15 – 3.15.
- All day sessions last from 8.30 – 3.15, with lunchtime being held between 11.30 and 12.15.
- We are always on the lookout for household “junk” (e.g. plastic pots, kitchen roll tubes, milk bottle tops, cardboard boxes (of any size)) which can be used in our cutting and sticking areas. Please ensure anything you do give has been cleaned out. Unfortunately, we cannot accept toilet roll tubes or meat packaging.
- In order to pay for some of the activities we do, we ask for a voluntary contribution of 50p each week, which will go towards the cost of resources and ingredients.
- At this time of year, colds and flus are rife; in light of this we ask for donations of boxes of tissues.
- Children are forever taking off cardigans and jumpers. In order to stop them losing anything (and save you some money!) please could you write your child’s name in their clothes.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to see any of the Nursery staff.
We look forward to seeing you!
Miss Bowie and Mrs Metcalfe